After viewing an exhibition, your group might enjoy the opportunity to talk about it over a cup of coffee. And why not combine a group visit with lunch, or a glass of good wine? Huis Marseille offers a variety of arrangements to expand on your museum activity. For instance, you and your group are welcome to enjoy the use of our historic canal-side patrician house, and if the weather is good, its classic garden.
- A coffee or tea arrangement, with a traditional flan by the Lanskroon patisserie, can be booked from €6.50 per person.
- A classic English high tea created by the Lanskroon patisserie can be booked from €19.50 per person.
- A delicious lunch with luxurious Kaaskamer sandwiches, coffee, tea, and fruit juices can be booked from €12.50 per person.
- A drinks party, with wines by Renalda and appetizers by Kaaskamer, can be booked from €7.50 per person.
Arrangements can only be booked in advance in combination with a guided tour or a workshop.
Note: Huis Marseille is not available for commercial activities, private functions, company parties, etc.
- For reservations: For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.